Best Friend for Always

   

Someone once said, "It was nice growing up with someone like you - someone to lean on, someone to count on... someone to tell on!

That about sums it up for you and me. 

Growing up, you teased me and pushed me around because that's what big brothers are supposed to do.  As we got older, you turned into my protector and confidant.   Now, we are both adults and you are one of the most important people in my life.  

We have laughed till we cried.
We have survived the death of a parent.
We have resurfaced after quarrels that would sink any friendship. 
And, one of my favorite things about us, we have a combined sense of humor that no one else comprehends.

We can be in a room together not saying a word and undoubtedly know what the other is thinking.   I love that.   And I love You.

Happy Birthday Toddy....my Best Friend for Always

0 comments:

Followers

Pages

the blogger